The expert knowledge and hands-on experience you need to become a highly-skilled Certified Aromatherapist
Featuring The BL3ND™️ Solution Framework method of blending essential oils.
Coming February 2021
The value of aromatherapy has become widespread in recent years. You may be familiar with the many benefits of essential oils and other plant-based ingredients, but you’re ready to dive deeper. You want to study under a trusted mentor, and learn how and why these botanicals work so you can:
Safely use them in your home, be a trusted resource, and recommend them to friends and family members
Have the confidence and assurance to blend essential oils and botanical ingredients that actually work
Make essential oils an integral part of your personal and professional life and inspire others to live more holistically
Gain the instruction, inspiration, and confidence you need to
put Aromatherapy concepts into action!
- Receive interactive teaching from leading holistic wellness educator and nationally-acclaimed Aromatherapy pioneer Amy Galper.
- Get equipped with the comprehensive instruction you need to go from essential oil novice to Aromatherapy expert.
- Master advanced Aromatherapy concepts with self-paced lessons, engaging videos, and in-depth resources.
- Become well-versed in the aromatherapeutic properties of 24 essential oils, including their phytochemistry, physiological actions, and emotional and psychological affinities.
- Learn to make 20 essential oil recipes for physical, mental, and emotional wellness.
- Smell, touch, and blend oils and other botanical ingredients.
- Get high-quality training to safely use essential oils personally, and confidently advise others.
- Experience the personal growth and transformation that comes from integrating the healing power of plants into your daily regimes and habits.
- Turn your passion for plant-derived ingredients into professional expertise and advanced certification.
- Discover how to use aromatherapy to reduce anxiety and live a life in balance.
- Become empowered to use your newfound skill to help others live healthier in mind, body, and spirit.
“Amy Galper has a way of calming and taking the stress out of an overwhelming amount of valuable information. She shares all she knows and holds nothing back, and her thoughtfulness and high level of knowledge were key in my understanding. She sincerely wants you to be a great Aromatherapist!”
Who should take this course?
Essential Oil Home Users
The Aromatherapy In Action course will transform you from an essential oil beginner to a highly trained and skilled Aromatherapist. Through this self-paced course, you’ll receive reliable, trustworthy information, hands-on application and practice, and meaningful self-development and personal growth.
Up-And-Coming Clean Beauty Entrepreneurs
The curriculum provides the blending and application experience you need to formulate essential oils with credibility and confidence so that you can create beautiful and effective botanical body care products that actually work. You’ll learn to master Instructor Amy Galper’s method of blending essential oils: The BL3ND™️ Solution Framework an innovative approach to blending essential oils that has proven tried and true for more than 20 years.
Holistic Wellness Professionals
This program will expand your career by providing advanced education, hands-on training, and the opportunity for professional recognition.
“Taking the Aromatherapy Certification course with Amy Galper has had such a profound effect on my knowledge and confidence with essential oils. Amy has a way of explaining the oils that allows me to deepen my relationship with these wonderful bottles of goodness.”
Lesson 1: What is Aromatherapy?
Lesson 2: Aromatic Plants to Essential Oils
Lesson 3: Aromatic Phytochemistry
Lesson 4: Pathways to the Body: How Essential Oils Work
Lesson 5: How to use Essential Oils: Methods of Application
Lesson 6: Blending Methodologies
Lesson 7: Bringing it All Together in Practice
Lesson 8: Best Business Practices
Lesson 9: Recipes
Don’t Miss Out On These Course Bonuses!
Access to the Aromatherapy in Action Facebook Group
Be part of a like-minded holistic wellness community, giving you the opportunity to engage with past and present Aromatherapy in Action students. Members get insider tips and exclusive resources to empower and equip them on their learning journey.
Instructor Q&A Sessions
Benefit from 9 interactive weekly live Q&A events with Amy Galper to get your questions answered, learn about real life essential oil case studies, and solidify your understanding of each course lesson.
“How to Make An Herbal Infused Oil” Ebook
Herbal oils are a great addition to your Aromatherapy tool kit because they support and enhance the therapeutic properties of essential oil recipes. This guide will walk you through 4 medicinal herbs, their therapeutic properties, and step-by-step instructions for making your own super-charged herbal infused oil.
“I started the class knowing just about nothing regarding essential oils, and I came away feeling so much more knowledgeable and confident. I love being a resource to my network and community on the use and properties of essential oils.”
Hi, I’m Amy! I’ve been a Clean Beauty and Wellness advocate, entrepreneur, formulator and consultant for more than 20 years.
Though I wear many hats, my greatest passion is teaching. I love taking part in the magic that happens when we learn together to find healthier ways to take care of ourselves, others, and the world around us. Through my writing, speaking, online classes, and courses, I seek to inspire and empower others in their pursuit of holistic and mindful beauty and wellness.
Leading holistic wellness expert
Certified Aromatherapist since 2001
Founder of the New York Institute of Aromatherapy, the first Aromatherapy School in NYC, which has trained up thousands of students
Based on Amy’s new book, The Ultimate Guide to Aromatherapy
The Aromatherapy in Action course brings Amy’s book, The Ultimate Guide to Aromatherapy to life. Serving as the primary course textbook, this resource provides a progressive, comprehensive approach to using aromatherapy and essential oils for healing and wellness.
Amy’s writing and teaching approach is simple: She first celebrates the history, joy, and beauty of the aromas of essential oils. That initial profound connection opens our minds and our hearts to the power and science of their medicine. Through the study and smelling of oils, she invites her students to observe how olfaction impacts our well-being and our relationships with plants and with our world.
The Aromatherapy In Action course is your opportunity to share in Amy’s passion, experience, and knowledge about aromatic plants and their power to impact and transform our lives.
Everyone is talking about essential oils these days. You can find ample information on them from a variety of media sources that explore their roles in herbal medicine, mindfulness, natural body care, functional medicine, and the practice of Ayurveda and Chinese medicine. But the real challenge is finding credible information and solid training you can trust.
What if you could become the Certified expert your customers and clients come to for credible knowledge, recommendations, and resources?
The Aromatherapy In Action Certification program will expand your career by providing in-depth education, hands-on training and experience, and professional recognition.
- Advance your business and service offerings.
- Get dynamic, interactive training from the leading holistic wellness educator Amy Galper.
- Become equipped and empowered to help others stay vibrant and well in mind, body, and spirit.
“It was important to me to become certified because I knew that I wanted to incorporate services with Aromatherapy into my current business.”
“Taking Amy’s certification course was one of the best decisions I have made. The information in the course has given me confidence in correctly using the essential oils covered and a desire to learn more. I highly recommend anyone interested in using essential oils for themselves for others to take this course.”
“Becoming a Certified Aromatherapist has truly allowed me to integrate and transcend healing in a unique way. I have gained new insight and perspective that allows me to get a step closer in treating the whole individual.”
Aromatherapy in Action Course
Get equipped with the comprehensive instruction you need to go from essential oil novice to Aromatherapy expert.
- Get lifetime access to 9 easy-to-follow class videos and accompanying course workbook
- Includes 20 botanical beauty recipe tutorials you can make to treat more than 20 health issues
- Learn the key features, safe application, and wellness benefits of 24 essential oils.
- No travel or classroom time required. Learn at your own pace from the privacy of your own home.
- Aromatherapy Basics Glossary of Terms
- Blending & Dilution Reference Charts
- Essential Oil Safety Charts & Checklist
- Bonus: Private Facebook Community Inspiration + Engagement ($100 value)
- Bonus: 9 Weekly Live Q&As with Instructor Amy Galper ($900 value)
- Bonus: “How to Make Your Own Herbal Infused Oil” Ebook ($250 value)
*Payment Plans Available at Checkout
Aromatherapy Certification Program
Turn your passion for plant-derived ingredients into professional expertise and advanced certification.
- Complete the Aromatherapy in Action course
- Complete 5 case studies with real-life “clients”
- Take the final exam with a passing grade of 70%
Upon completion you’ll receive:
- A Level One Certificate from the New York Institute of Aromatherapy. This Certificate meets the requirements and educational standards set by the National Association of Holistic Aromatherapy.
- The opportunity to join the National Association of Holistic Aromatherapy as a "Level 1: NAHA Certified Level 1 Aromatherapist®" and be eligible for all membership benefits.
*The Certification Program is an add-on to the Aromatherapy in Action course and may not be purchased individually.
Course enrollment opens February 2021!
Let Me Know When It’s Time to Register
“I walked away from the class feeling like I understood the science, but more transformative to me, was understanding the intuitive aspect. The course has provided me with a solid foundation and blueprint as well as a broader understanding and approach.”
– Amy Griffin